About Lakeshore Pools & Tubs
“Our family is committed to treating every customer’s pool or hot tub as if it were our own.” – Marilynn Roch, Co-owner, Lakeshore Pools & Hot Tubs
Since 2004, Lakeshore Pools & Hot Tubs has been providing award-winning pool and hot tub service to the Port Credit, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, and Western Greater Toronto Area.
Located in the historic Mississauga neighbourhood of Port Credit, Lakeshore Pools & Hot Tubs is family owned and operated by Marilynn Roch, her sons Peter & Robbie Vecchiarelli, and Regan Pallett, a member of the extended family. With over 60 years of experience, our experts provide personalized service, knowledgeable advice, and top-quality products that will solve every pool and hot tub need.
Whether you are new to pool or hot tub ownership, or need advice with maintenance or replacement of your existing pool, pool equipment, or hot tub, Lakeshore Pools & Hot Tubs is here to help. Drop into our store at 309 Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga to browse our wide selection of pool and hot tub supplies. Our expert staff will get to know you and your needs, and make sure you get the right product for your pool or hot tub, every time.
While you’re here, say hello to our store mascots, Rascal and Magoo! And bring your own pet for a visit as we are a pet friendly store.
Our in-store service department offers complimentary water testing to ensure your pool or hot tub chemicals are balanced properly, which will help extend the life of your pool or hot tub equipment and improve bather comfort.
Need pool or hot tub services at home? No problem – our service team provides an array of professional installation, maintenance, and repair services that will enhance your enjoyment of your pool or hot tub for years to come.
Lakeshore Pools & Hot Tubs commitment to personal service, high-quality pool and hot tub products, and professional pool and hot tub services are just some of the reasons we won the Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hot Tub Company in Mississauga for 3 years in a row. We also were awarded Best Hot Tub Company in Mississauga & Brampton and Best Pool Retailer in Mississauga in 2016. We truly love serving our community and welcome you into our store anytime.
Pool and Hot Tub Services in Mississauga
- Over 60 years of pool and hot tub experience, with a family expert in every area
- Professional advice, service, installation, and upgrading to create the outdoor pool space of your dreams
- Member of the Pool and Hot Tub Council of Canada, Member of Association of Pool and Spa Professionals, and accredited by the BBB
Expert Onsite Pool and Hot Tub Service
- Professional advice that will answer every pool and hot tub need
- Pool and hot tub installations, service, and repairs completed to your exact specifications
- Qualified pool and hot tub service technicians who will get the job done right and to your complete satisfaction
The Lakeshore Pools and Hot Tubs Difference
- Reader’s Choice Award winner of Best Hot Tub Company in Mississauga for 3 years in a row
- Reader’s Choice Award winner 2016 for both Best Hot Tub Company in Mississauga and Brampton and Best Pool Retailer in Mississauga
- Our owners and staff attend multiple training courses annually to provide the most modern solutions to any problem
- One-on-one personalized service that works with you every step of the way
- Family-owned and operated, serving our community since 2004
Did you know…?
- Pool construction in Canada started in the early 1800s, with outdoor swimming pools for personal use becoming common in the 1950s
- The first home hot tubs started to appear in the 1960s, and were made from old wine vats.
- Acrylic hot tubs were first made in the 1970s
- Beachcomber, one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of hot tubs, started in 1978 in British Columbia
- Professional pool experts are members of the Pool and Hot Tub Council of Canada (PHTCC), which has a strict code of ethics governing the actions of their members
- PHTCC celebrated their 50th anniversary in 2009
- The highest professional designation of the PHTCC is Certified Pool and Hot Tub Operator (CPO)
- Regan Pallett, co-owner of Lakeshore Pools and Hot Tubs, has had his CPO designation since 2011