SpaGuard Balance Pak 300 raises the calcium hardness in hot tub water. This protects your hot tub equipment and components, such as the jets, from etching. Additionally, it prevents corrosion when calcium hardness levels are 150ppm – 200ppm. This granular product is very coarse and should be pre-mixed before adding it to the hot tub.
Available Size: 750g
How to Use Balance Pak 300
- 10g, or 1 tsp, of Balance Pak 300 will raise the calcium hardness of 1,000L of hot tub water by 10ppm
- Fill a bucket with approximately 1L of hot tub water
- Add required amount of Balance Pak 300 to the bucket and swirl bucket around until dissolved
- Always add Balance Pak 300 to water. Do not add water to Balance Pak 300.
- Do not use your hands to mix Balance Pak 300 and water
- Add mixture directly to hot tub and let the jets run for at least 15 minutes
DO NOT APPLY BALANCE PAK 300 WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN THE HOT TUB
Wait 15 minutes after applying Balance Pak 300 to use the hot tub
Tips for Using Balance Pak 300
- Calcium hardness should only have to be balanced once every time you drain and fill the hot tub
- If your calcium level is consistently decreasing, monitor your hot tub’s water level over a week