BioGuard Basic 3″ Tabs is the most basic and economical of BioGuard’s chlorine sanitizers for pools. The basic pucks are designed to be used in an offline chlorinator or floating feeder to provide chlorine sanitization to the pool water.
Available size: 7kg
How to Use Basic 3” Tabs:
- Maintain chlorine levels 1ppm and 3ppm of chlorine
- Basic Tabs should not go directly in the pool. They will bleach the liner.
- If using an offline chlorinator or floater:
- Fill the chamber with Basic Tabs and adjust flow to maintain your chlorine levels
- It is not recommended to put Basic Tabs in the skimmer basket or online chlorinator. If you are putting them in the skimmer basket or an online chlorinator:
- Add 1 tablet (200g) for every 80,000L of pool water daily
DO NOT HANDLE BASIC 3” TABS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Basic 3” Tabs to avoid skin irritation
Tips for Using Basic 3” Tabs
- Basic 3” Tabs have stabilizer in them. You only need to get your stabilizer levels to 30ppm at the start of the season.
- Basic 3” Tabs are specifically designed to be used in offline chlorinators and floaters. They are not as effective if placed in a skimmer basket.
- Smart Shock is a great weekly shock product that includes clarifiers and algaecide
- Banish is our best weekly algaecide and will prevent your pool from going green all season long