Breakout Extra II is a premium high-powered chlorine shock that is used to quickly eliminate bacteria, algae, and other organic contaminants. This restores the health and clarity of your pool water. Its quick-dissolving granular formula can be used without the fear of the product bleaching vinyl and plaster pools. No need for messy pre-dissolving. Breakout Extra II also contains clarifiers and filter enhancers to return your pool to its regular clean and clear appearance. Best of all Breakout Extra II will not leave any bi-products behind that could cause problems with pool chemistry.
Available size: 7kg
How to Use Breakout Extra II:
- Add 100g of Breakout Extra II for every 10,000L of pool water
- Broadcast 2/3 of the product to the deep end and 1/3 to the shallow end of the pool
- If the water is lower than 70 F (20 C) you will need to premix Breakout Extra II. When doing this, always add Breakout Extra II to water. Do not add water to Breakout Extra II.
- Leave the pump running continuously for at least a day after adding Breakout Extra to the pool
- Test your pool water the next day
- If the chlorine level is at 0ppm, add the same dose of Breakout Extra again
DO NOT USE BREAKOUT EXTRA II WHILE SWIMMERS ARE IN THE POOL
Wait until chlorine levels are below 6ppm before allowing swimmers into the pool
Tips for Using Breakout Extra II
- If you are dealing with algae, read our How to Remove Green Algae from a Pool page to see how Breakout Extra II will help get rid of algae
- If your pool temperature is under 70oF, premix Breakout Extra II to ensure there is no staining