SpaGuard’s Bromine Tablets are small 1” bromine pucks that are slow dissolving, which ensures a constant release of bromine sanitizer to kill all forms of bacteria and algae in the hot tub water. They produce less odour than chlorine and will not cause skin irritation for most people. Bromine is less aggressive than chlorine while sanitizing the water. These Tablets are effective over a wide range of pH levels, so it is more forgiving than chlorine. Bromine Tablets are best used with a granular shock to reactivate the exhausted bromine in the water.
Available Size: 800g, 2kg
How to Use Bromine Tablets
- Fill your floating puck dispenser with Bromine Tablets
- Adjust the puck dispenser so the right amount of bromine is released into the hot tub water
- Each hot tub is different and will require a different setting on the puck dispenser
- Check your bromine levels in a few days to make sure enough bromine has been released
- They should be 3ppm – 5ppm
DO NOT HANDLE BROMINE TABLETS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Bromine Tablets to avoid contact and skin irritation
Tips for Using Bromine Tablets
- Bromine becomes more effective as time goes on, so you may need to put less bromine in to achieve the same results
Make sure your bromine levels are in range using Bromine Test Strips
Brominating Concentrate is a great bromine-based shock to use with Bromine Tablets
Spa Lite is an amazing shock that lets you use the hot tub 15 minutes after it’s applied.
The Soft Soak Trio Kit makes weekly hot tub maintenance a breeze with a premeasure weekly package that also mitigates smells from bromine.