Beachcomber’s Chlor Discs are 1” chlorine pucks that are slow dissolving, which ensures a constant release of chlorine sanitizer to kill all forms of bacteria and algae in the hot tub water. Chlorine is an aggressive sanitizer compared to bromine. Chlor Discs are best used with a granular shock to get rid of used up chlorine in the water.
Available Size: 2kg, 3.75kg
How to Use Chlor Discs
- Fill your floating puck dispenser with Chlor Discs
- Adjust the puck dispenser so the right amount of chlorine is released into the hot tub water
- Each hot tub is different and will require a different setting on the puck dispenser
- Check your chlorine levels in a few days to make sure enough chlorine has been released
- They should be 3ppm – 5ppm
DO NOT HANDLE CHLOR DISCS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Chlor Discs to avoid skin contact and irritation
Tips for Using Chlor Discs
- Chlor Discs are best used if you are going away for at least a couple of weeks, otherwise using a granular chlorine is better for your hot tub.
Make sure your chlorine levels are in range using Chlorine Test Strips
Care Free Boost is a good chlorine-based shock to use with Chlor Discs
Clean ‘n Clear is an amazing shock that lets you use the hot tub 15 minutes after it’s applied.
The Soft Soak Trio Kit makes weekly hot tub maintenance a breeze with a premeasure weekly package that does the job of all your weekly maintenance products.