BioGuard Erase is the most powerful anti-foaming algae killer offered by BioGuard. The copper sulfate acts as an effective agent to kill and control algae growth and deals with most resilient algae such as mustard and black algae. Results can be seen in 24-48 hours after adding the product and it is compatible with all pool types and surfaces. Erase is our most effective product when dealing with a major algae scenario.
Available size: 946mL
How to Use When There is Visible Algae
- Make sure there are no leaves or any other debris in the pool
- Adjust your pH to the 7.4 – 7.6 range
- Add a chlorinating product such as Burn-Out or Power Chlor according to product instructions
- Let pool circulate for 1 hour
- Apply 100mL of Erase for every 10,000L of pool water. Dilute Erase in 4L of water before adding it to the pool.
- Let pool circulate continuously for 24 hours
- If algae is still present after 2 days, repeat the above process
How to Use Weekly
- The first dose for a pool with no visible algae is 50mL of Erase for every 10,000L of pool water. Dilute Erase in 4L of water before adding it to the pool.
- Every week after, add 10mL for every 10,000L of pool water. Remember to dilute it before adding it every week.
DO NOT APPLY ERASE WHEN SWIMMERS ARE IN THE POOL
Wait 15 minutes after applying Erase to go swimming
Tips for Using Erase
- The Erase bottle has measuring marks on the side to make for easy application
- With Erase’s special copper-based formula, it can be added even after the pool has been shocked.