Beachcomber Filter Pure is an alkaline filter cleaning solution that removes stuck on organic contaminants that cannot be removed by simply rinsing the filter. Soaking your filter in a solution of Filter Pure once a month will drastically improve the performance and life span of your hot tub filter.
Available Size: 1L
How to Use Filter Pure
- Turn off hot tub and remove filter cartridge
- Fill up a container with approximately 20L of water and pour in 250mL, or 1 cup, of Filter Pure
- Soak hot tub filter in Filter Pure for 8 hours, or overnight
- Rinse filter cartridge with garden hose or tap
- Put filter cartridge back in the hot tub and resume normal operation
DO NOT USE HOT TUB WHILE THE FILTER IS REMOVED
Wait until the filter is back in the hot tub before using
Tips for Using Filter Pure
- Put your filter in the container you will soak it in before filling it up with water to make sure the filter is covered, and the container won’t overflow.
- A spare hot tub filter can ensure that you can keep using your hot tub even when your filter is soaking
Nearly every Beachcomber Hot Tubs use a 25 Sq Ft Filter