The Hayward Aqua-Rite T-15 Turbo Cell is a replacement cell compatible with most Hayward Salt Systems. Salt Cells accumulate calcium and build up on the plates overtime slowing down the generation process. We recommend cleaning your salt cell at least once per season using a Cell Cleaner so the cell can produce chlorine efficiently. Over time the cell will slowly wear down eventually stopping the generation process whereby a new replacement salt cell is needed. A salt cell’s life is about 3-7 years depending on the kind of salt cell you have and importantly, how you manage your water chemistry. The Hayward T-15 Salt Cell has an average lifespan of 3-5 years and is engineered to produce 580 lbs / 263 kg of pure chlorine during that time. Comes with a 15’ cable, salt cell unions sold separately.
- Check your salt levels with an independent salt test, not the salt system, and confirm your salt levels are between 2700ppm-3400ppm
- Make sure the pool temperature is at least 70F / 21C
- Clean the salt cell with the Cell Stand and Cell Cleaner, especially if the cell is less than 3 years old
No configuration needed with the following salt systems:
– AQ-RITE (Aqua Rite – all 2008 models and older) – firmware earlier than version 1.5
– AQ-RITE-XL (Aqua Rite XL)
Configuration needed with the following models:
- AQR (Aqua Rite – all 2009 or newer) – firmware version 1.5 or older
- AQR-PRO (Aqua Rite Pro)
- PL-P-4 (Pro Logic P4)
- PL-PS-X (Pro Logic PS)
- AQ-LOGIC-P-4 (Pro Logic P4)
- AQ-LOGIC-PS-X (Pro Logic PS)
If you require assistance installing your Hayward Salt Cell, please contact 1-888-238-7665 and we would be happy to help.
This item is available for in-store pickup or shipping for customers who intend to do the installation themselves. If you are looking to have your salt cell installed by one of our pool technicians, please call us so we can schedule a service call and the salt cell purchase together at 905 891 8818