BioGuard Hibernate Deluxe 80 kit is perfect for salt inground pools. It will treat up to 80,000L of water. This closing kit contains BioGuard Hiber Shock, BioGuard Hibernate Algicide II, BioGaurd Hibernate Stain and Scale Inhibitor and BioGuard Filter Brite. Hiber Shock is a long-lasting powder chlorine that will give your pool more protection than a regular shock over winter. Hibernate Algicide II is a long-lasting algaecide that can be added to the pool at the same time as the Hiber Shock. Hibernate Stain and Scale Inhibitor is a long last scale inhibitor that will help prevent build up in the pool. Filter Brite is a filter cleaning aid that will get your filter back in tip-top shape for spring
Available size: 946mL BioGuard Hibernate Algicide II, 700g BioGuard Hiber Shock, 946mL BioGuard Hibernate Stain and Scale Inhibitor and BioGuard Filter Brite
How to Use Hibernate Deluxe 80:
- Follow the instructions on the Filter Brite package to clean your filter
- Add BioGuard Hibernate Stain and Scale Inhibitor to the pool, 2/3 in the deep end and 1/3 in the shallow end.
- Allow the pool to circulate for at least 8 hours
- Add BioGuard Hiber Shock to the pool, 2/3 in the deep end and 1/3 in the shallow end
- If the pool temperature is less than 70⁰F, pre-dissolve each pouch of Hiber Shock in 4L of water
- Pour BioGuard Hibernate Aligicide II into the pool, 2/3 in the deep end and 1/3 in the shallow end
DO NOT APPLY HIBERNATE DELUXE 80 IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING ON CLOSING THE POOL
Hibernate Deluxe 80 is specifically designed to be used at closing and no one should go swimming once it has been used.
Tips for Hibernate Deluxe 80
- Your pool needs are different over the winter. Bring in a water test before using Hibernate 80 to ensure your pool is properly balanced for winter.