PharmaSpa Lavandula Crystals uses the natural scent of lavender to help your nervous system. This includes soothing and calming you when you are restless. The formulation of the PharmaSpa Crystals ensure they do not affect your hot tub’s water chemistry, or cause buildup in your hot tub.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, or Aloe Vera, moisturizes, sooths and promotes healing in your skin.
- Lavandula Angustifolia, or Lavender, helps with relaxation and has a soothing effect.
- Lavandula Dentata and Lavandula Stoechas, or French Lavender, has a calming and soothing effect.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, or Vitamin E, is a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Tapioca Starch
How to use PharmaSpa Lavandula Crystals
- Add 1 – 2 Capfuls of PharmaSpa Lavandula Crystals to the hot tub with the jets running
- Make sure you add the crystals slowly so they have time to dissolve and so you don’t make the smell too strong
Tips for Using PharmaSpa Crystals
Make sure any scent products you use in your hot tub are formulated specifically for hot tub water. General bath products are not designed to stay in water for a long period of time. They will negatively affect your hot tub’s water chemistry and may even cause buildup.
Other Products to Try
If you do not want to put crystals into your hot tub, you may like PharmaSpa Lavandula Liquid