PharmaSpa Phytomix Liquid uses the natural scents of tea tree and evergreens to help your circulatory system. This includes increasing energy level and reducing fatigue and aches. The formulation of the PharmaSpa Liquids ensure they do not affect your hot tub’s water chemistry, or cause buildup in your hot tub.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, or Aloe Vera, moisturizes, sooths and promotes healing in your skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia, or Tea Tree, helps with coughs and inflammation. It also reduces scar tissue, wounds and insect bites.
- Picea Glauca, or White Spruce, helps with respiratory ailments and relieves muscle spasms. It is also know to reduce pain and helps with muscle and joint issues.
- Pinus Sylvestris, or Scots Pine, helps with fatigue and skin irritations.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, or Vitamin E, is a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Propylene Glycol
- Dipropylene Glycol
How to use PharmaSpa Phytomix Liquid
- Add 3 – 4 Capfuls of PharmaSpa Phytomix Liquid to the hot tub with the jets running
- Make sure you add the liquid slowly so they have time to circulate and so you don’t make the smell too strong
Tips for Using PharmaSpa Liquid
Make sure any scent products you use in your hot tub are formulated specifically for hot tub water. General bath products are not designed to stay in water for a long period of time. They will negatively affect your hot tub’s water chemistry and may even cause buildup.
Other Products to Try
If you want the added benefits of Epsom Salts, you may like PharmaSpa Phytomix Crystals