BioGuard Polysheen Blue is a powerful clarifier that will clear up cloudy pool water and restore its sparkle. The highly concentrated, liquid clarifier will coagulate suspended micro-particles, making them large enough to be removed efficiently by the filter of the pool. Polysheen can be used as a problem-solving clarifier when pools have cloudy water and as a weekly maintenance product to maintain sparkling water. This clarifier can be used on both a cartridge filtration system and sand filtration system.
Available size: 946mL
How to Use:
- Make sure all your pool equipment is working properly
- Check pressure on filter and backwash or clean if necessary and make sure pump is continuously running during this process
- Add 15mL of Polysheen Blue for every 10,000L of pool water into the deep end of the pool
- Wait 2 days before checking pool. If water is still cloudy, repeat the process.
DO NOT USE POLYSHEEN BLUE WHILE SWIMMERS ARE IN THE POOL
Wait 15 minutes after using Polysheen Blue to go swimming
Tips for Using Polysheen Blue
- The Polysheen Blue bottle has measuring marks on the side to make application easy
- Adding more Polysheen Blue than recommended may increase the pool’s cloudiness
- You can use Polysheen Blue as a maintenance product by following the above steps once a week
- BioGuard Pool Complete keeps your pool water sparkling clean and crystal clear
- BioGuard Clarifying Tablets can be used with Polysheen Blue to clear up pools with a sand filter quickly