BioGuard Power Pucks provide an extremely effective way of sanitizing your pool water. These chlorinating pucks are stabilized. This means that the chlorine produced by them will be protected from the sun and the chlorine will last longer and keep the pool cleaner. Along with the built-in stabilizer there is a high-chlorine resistant clarifier that will aid your filter and keep the pool looking clearer compared to your basic chlorine pucks.
Available size: 5.6kg
How to Use Power Pucks:
- Maintain chlorine levels 1ppm and 3ppm of chlorine
- Power Pucks should not go directly in the pool. They will bleach the liner.
- If putting Power Pucks in a skimmer basket or online chlorinator:
- Add 1 tablet (200g) for every 100,000L of pool water daily
DO NOT HANDLE POWER PUCKS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Power Pucks to avoid skin irritation
Tips for Using Power Pucks
- Power Pucks have stabilizer in them. You only need to get your stabilizer levels to 30ppm at the start of the season.
- Power Pucks are specifically designed to be used in skimmer baskets and online chlorinators. They may not dissolve if you put them in an offline chlorinator or floater.
- Smart Shock is a great weekly shock product that includes clarifiers and algaecide
- Banish is our best weekly algaecide and will prevent your pool from going green all season long
- SilkGuard Sticks are a great chlorine puck for pools with an offline chlorinator