The Quick Drain provides hot tub owners a better way to drain their hot tub when it is time to empty and refill the hot tub. It is recommended that hot tub owners drain their hot tubs every 3-4 months. Prior to the Quick Drain, draining a hot tub was a lengthy process that can be very frustrating, especially during the wintertime.
The Quick Drain will drain an average-sized hot tub in just over 30 minutes. It can move between 35-45 litres of water per minute. Best of all, you can vacuum the tub as it drains to remove any debris that has settled on the seats and floor of the tub.
How to Use the Quick Drain
- Position the Quick Drain so it is as close to horizontal as possible with the end in the hot tub water.
- Shake the Quick Drain until water flows up the clear tube and into the black hose.
- Turn the Quick Drain so it is pointing at any debris you want to clean out of the hot tub. It no longer needs to be horizontal.
- Once you’re finished clearing out the debris, let the Quick Drain finish its job.
- If the water stops flowing through the Quick Drain, just repeat the steps above to reestablish the flow.
- The Quick Drain works best when the hot tub is standing on the ground. If your hot tub is built into the deck or ground, the Quick Drain might not be the right tool to use.