Aquachek Salt Test Strips is a convenient, quick and easy at home water test for both pools and hot tubs with salt chlorine generators that allows for testing of salt. This test strip will provide results in under 10 minutes and give pool and hot tub owners a quick look into the amount of salt present in the water without being a water testing expert.
Available sizes: 1 bottle (10 test strips)
How to Use Salt Test Strips
- Fill a small vial with a sample of the pool or hot tub water.
- Insert the lower end of the strip into the water and wait until the yellow completion string turns dark.
- Compare the results on the strip to the number scale on the back of the bottle to see what the salt level in the sample is.
General Tips for Using Salt Test Strips
- These test strips should always be used to gauge the current level in the pool before adding more salt to the pool.
- The test strip could take up to 10 minutes before the yellow completion string turns dark.
- Test strips should always be stored inside or in cool and dry environment.
For accurate testing of your pH and chlorine or bromine see our Basic Drop Test Kit.