The Smart Rail (Part Number: LC-SMRL) is designed to make entering and exiting the hot tub easy and safe. It can be mounted on most hot tubs, including ones built into a deck. The rail is 26” in height and the rail itself is constructed out of a 2” diameter pole.
- Rust-Free Powder-Coated Aluminum
- Non-Slip Foam Grip
- Corrosion-Free Rotating Bracket with 12 screws
How to Install the Smart Rail
- Rotate the mounting bracket in the appropriate direction. It should attach onto the side of the hot tub, or on the deck beside the hot tub if the tub is built into a deck.
- Insert the Smart Rail into the bracket and insert the two 3/8” x 2 3/4″ bolts, washers, and nylock nuts and tighten.
- Using the 12 1” screws, attach the mounting bracket to the appropriate surface.
- Due to the different strengths of hot tub siding, additional backing material may be necessary to support the bracket.
- With the Smart Rail mounted, insert the two 5/8” self-tapping screws into the bracket to secure the Smart Rail completely in the bracket.
- Snap-on all the black bolt and screw covers.