Swirl Away Pipe Cleaner has a highly concentrated pipe cleaner that is designed to be used right before the hot tub is drained. The cleaner will remove dirt, oils, biofilm, and other build-up from the plumbing lines in the hot tub. This build-up can impede jet action, cause foaming, contribute to the build-up of scum and reduce the effectiveness of your chemicals. Ensure that you get the cleanest hot tub before adding in fresh water after a drain.
Available Size: 475mL
How to Use Swirl Away
- Turn off hot tub pump(s) and remove filter cartridge
- Close the jet air dials. When bubbles stop coming out of the jets, they’re closed.
- Use 250mL of Swirl Away for every 1,000L of hot tub water
- Pour Swirl Away into the center of the tub
- Run the jets on high speed for 1 hour
- Drain the hot tub
DO NOT APPLY SWIRL AWAY WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN THE HOT TUB
Drain and refill hot tub before anyone uses the hot tub
Tips for Using Swirl Away
- The air dials must be closed before using Swirl Away. Do not open the air controls while Swirl Away is in the hot tub.
- Since your hot tub filter is removed when using Swirl Away, it is a great opportunity to clean your filter with Filter Brite.
The Quick Drain is a siphon that can drain most hot tubs in 30 minutes.
Dazzle Drain Prep is good for a more intense cleaning of the hot tub pipes.