NO CLOSING WILL BE BOOKED UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL!
We will notify you if there are any changes to the date of your closing. Pool closings are Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY CLOSINGS.
- Lower pool water level, add pool winterizing chemical package (MSRP $35-chlorine and algaecide), winterize equipment (pump, filter, chemical feeder, heater)
- Remove pool fittings and pool deck equipment**
- Blow out water lines, install winter cover
- *HST Extra. Charges are within our primary zone only and are for a maximum of 2 hours x 2 person crew. Extra time is charged at $150/hour at the beginning of each additional hour
We will call you when we receive this form and advise availability closest to your requested date. Bookings are not confirmed until a credit card is provided for payment.
**Per guidelines from the Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada and Industry Standards for Improved Safety, we legally cannot attach or remove diving boards from the pool due to safety issues.
*** Etobicoke / Toronto area’s-homeowner must drain pools to winterizing level prior to closing due to water discharge regulations.
Customer Check List
- Your pool should be vacuumed prior to your closing. A pool put to bed clean in the fall, is a clean pool upon opening in the spring! If you would like us to do it for you our Vacuum Call price is above.
- REMEMBER, water left over the winter months that is not balanced can cause damage to the pool liner, concrete or fibreglass surfaces. Please bring a sample of your pool water in ONE WEEK BEFORE your scheduled closing date. Indicate that you need a POOL CLOSING TEST. This will allow adequate time to make any necessary chemical changes to your water.
- Your salt cell needs to be cleaned annually which we can do for you. See either Salt Pool or Clean salt cell ONLY above. The manufacturers of salt cells recommend they are stored indoors. If your salt cell can be removed, we will leave it on your patio for you to bring inside for the winter
- WHATEVER CONDITION YOUR POOL IS IN WHEN WE ARRIVE IS HOW IT WILL BE PUT TO BED FOR THE WINTER.
- We are not responsible for winter covers coming out of track, anchors, or loose from a leaking water bag.
- We will not go on the roof to winterize a solar system, winterize solar blankets or remove solar blankets from their rollers