- Pump off water and remove debris from winter cover
- Remove, rinse, fold and store winter cover on site
- Clean winter debris from waterline
- Re-install ladders, lights, fittings, etc.
- Check and start pool equipment (excluding heater which requires a licensed TSSA gas fitter)
- Apply start up chlorine shock and algaecide (MSRP $45)
- Bag winter cover debris and place at curbside (max 2 bags-each additional bag $10)
- Begin filling pool
- Charges are within our primary zone only and are for a maximum of 2 hours x 2 person crew. Extra time is charged at $150/hour at the beginning of each additional hour
We will call you when we receive this form and advise availability closest to your requested date. Bookings are not confirmed until a credit card is provided for payment.
If equipment is not in proper working order a service call must be booked to address the issue at a later date. If we are unable to start the pool system due to low water levels we will leave the system primed and ready. We consider the pool “opened” at this point. Once water level is up, all you need to do is turn on the pump to make the system run.